2019 Tahoe LTZ 2085 Rear Fish
The LTZ Fish is the perfect pontoon for a day of fishing on the lake.
The Rear Fish has a standard cruise bow with benches for the whole family with 2 fishing chairs and fishing console in the rear.
- Cadet Roto Helmstand with Greywood Dash Panels
- Tach, Volt, Fuel Gauges
- Infinity PRV250BT Stereo
- (4) Stereo Speakers MILSPK652BS SILVER
- 12 Volt Power Point
- Steering – Mechanical Tilt
- Black Soft-grip Steering Wheel
- Removable Windshield
- Courtesy Light on Helmstand
- Redesigned Captain Deluxe Low Back Drivers Chair with Rotating Arms
- Chair Adjustment Slider, Front, Back, Rotate
- SHORE or MIST Vinyl Rear Deck with Deco Carpet on Remainder
- Greywood Rectangle Thermoform Table
- Exclusive Matrix 50 Soft Touch Seat Vinyl
- Suspension Seating
- Lounge Arms with Storage (based on floorplans)
- Lifetime Aluminum Seat Frames with Flow-Through Ventilation
- Decorative Bronze or Pewter Seat Frame Cladding
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Vinyl Non-skid Strips for Entry Gates
- Livewell in Front of Captain Stand (QF Only)
- Rear Fishing Center with Rod Holders & Livewell
- Deco 4 External multi panel walls
- Flat Graphic Logos
- Gate with Lift-n-lay hinge
- USCG Navigation Lights
- Rear Stainless Steel telescoping Ladder
- Bimini Top with 1 1/4″ Square Anodized Aluminum Frame, SST Quick Release Bimini Mounts & Transport Position Brackets
- 4 Stainless U bolt & Cleat Combo
- 2 – 25″ DIAMETER PONTOONS
- Pontoon Double Full Risers
- Tapered Front Deck
- Extended Rear Deck
- Deck Corner impact protection – Aluminum
- 2″ Rub Rail with Black Rubber Insert
- Fuel 25 Gallon Capacity Direct Fill Transom Mount
- Subject to credit approval on qualified purchases financed.
- Offers & rates subject to change.
- Quoted Payments require excellent credit and are based on the following terms:
- $20,000 + Financed: Rate 5.74% – Term 180 Months 10% down
- $15,000 to $20,000 Financed: Rate 6.49% – Term 120 Months 10% down
- Actual rate and term will be determined on adequate down payment, qualifying credit, acceptable collateral, and adequate income.
- Tax, Title, License, Fees not included.